Green internet access devices: DPI3000
On a functional level, the Datang Mobile IPTrend DPI3000 system comprises IPTrend parallel data analysis and IPTrend cascaded traffic control systems. It supports a variety of links including GE/2.5G POS/10G POS/10G GE/40G POS, multidimensional analysis and control based on cell, RNC, LAC, MSISDN, operator, IP address, terminal type, APN, user account, authentication type (PPPoE/WLAN) and access type (2G/3G), analyzes various QoE indicators including delay, bandwidth, number of connections, number of sessions, service type, connection success rate and failure reason, and controls QoS based on flexible and customizable strategies.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface compliant with IEEE802.3z:1000BaseT, 1000Base-SX and 1000Base-LX.
- Highly stable - carrier-class product platform.
- Very flexible - flexible and diverse control mechanism.
- Highly customizable - customization strategy.
- Extremely accurate - intelligent modeling and perceptual recognition.
- Highly intelligent ¨C features automatic discovery of service features.
- Real-time - self-adaptive service feature updates.
- High concurrency - DPI cloud recognition platform.
- High synergy - distributed collaborative processing.
- Complete analysis of user behavior, an accurate marketing system, and other unique advantages.
- DPI3000 Gn parallel port is mainly used to monitor GSM/UMTS core networks of mobile operators. It can record and analyze the online behavior of users.DPI300 parallel cluster deployment and integration is mainly used for the 2.5G/10G/40G POS or GE links of China Telecom, China Unicom and China Mobile, and also for Cable broadband metropolitan-area links in the broadcasting sector.